It happens on a daily basis. Honest and well-meaning business owners left devastated after being forced to pay costly litigation and high payout settlements associated with preventable accidents.
What’s worse, a quick Google search proves there’s almost no one on the side of the business owners in these situations. Instead, thousands of websites are aimed at taking as much money from them as possible, even if it means putting their company out of business.
Walkway Practitioner Is Different
We're on your side. We help prevent and protect costly accidents from occurring.
Last year employers spent $70 Billion in compensation and medical costs due to slip and fall accidents on their premises.
Most businesses simply can’t afford these unnecessary expenses and time costs due to preventable safety issues.
And yet, we see it on a daily basis.
The good news is, independent clinical studies have shown that up to 90% of all slip and fall claims can be prevented by identifying safety issues and adopting a walkway management safety program.
That’s where we come in.
Examples of Dangerous Conditions that Can Lead to Slip, Trip, & Fall Accidents
An assortment of conditions on premises can give rise to a slip and fall accident.
These premises conditions include:
- Dim or poor lighting
- Loose floorboards, rugs, or mats, especially on stairs
- The presence of water or other liquid substances on the ground
- Loose or missing handrails on stairs or walkways
- Recently mopped or waxed doors, noncompatible cleaning detergents.
- Potholes and unlevel surfaces in parking lots
- Building and safety code violations
- Loose subooring and walkway surfaces, such as vinyl flooring, tile or linoleum
- Lack of or improper warning signage
- Torn carpeting, tattered rugs and frayed carpets
- Dangerous obstructions or obstacles in the walkway path
- Construction zones on the premises that are dangerous and/or lack the proper warning signage
- Transitions from one type of walkway surface to another, such as from tile to carpet
- Stairways presenting hazardous conditions
- Uneven walkway surfaces, especially with no warning signs
- Improper use of matting or damaged and worn matting
How Walkway Practitioner Helps
At Walkway Practitioner, we understand that litigation is more costly than preventative safety measures. We appreciate your desire to protect your employees, customers, and business from the undesirable effects of poor safety practices and hidden safety conditions.
That’s why we offer various solutions in the identification and education of safety issues to prevent the costly effects of poor safety practices and conditions at your business.
Contact us to and out how we can help you minimize risk, protect your business, and enjoy peace of mind today.
Walkway Practitioner offers a variety of solutions to prevent accidents from occurring, including:
- Analysis of current safety risks
- Developing a workplan to remedy those risks
- Lessen/reduce slip, trip, and fall hazards
- Bringing your facility up to OSHA safety standards
- Recommendations & solutions regarding safety signage
- Recommendations for slip-reduction solutions
- Handicap accessible ADA standards review
- Recommendations in security and video surveillance positioning
- Post walkway evidence collection for any litigation that might occur
Walkway Practitioner for Business Owners & Proprietors
Learn first-hand the ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
- Lower preventable injury rates of your employees and customers
- Reduce premises liability claims and decrease insurance policy cost
- Limit equipment damage and product loss
- Reduce workers compensation claims and decrease insurance related costs
Walkway Practitioner for Workplace Safety
Build an effective workplace safety program that enables you to:
- Recognize and remove hazardous conditions BEFORE they result in costly accidents
- Protect your employees from preventable injuries and illnesses
- Reduce lost workdays
- Improve overall employee morale and productivity
Walkway Practitioner for Management
Your management team will benefit from an increased understanding of workplace hazards and remedies so you can:
- Comply with local, federal, and state safety requirements
- Increase productivity rates and assure product quality
- Ensure patron and workplace safety
- Develop a safety program for your business