With over a decade of experience in premise liability cases, owner Clinton J. Ford has spent years providing construction consulting and expert witness services to the legal industry in slip, trip, and fall cases - giving him a truly unique perspective about accident prevention related to walkways.
Clinton has now turned his unique perspective and background toward helping business owners minimize
risk, protect their business, and enjoy peace of mind.
Having seen firsthand the dark side of litigation against business owners and the long term effects these accidents
have on a company, he wanted to do something about preventing them from ever happening.
Clinton started Walkway Practitioner to assist business owners in protecting themselves against the devastating
consequences of preventable accidents at their business.
Beyond his unique perspective, he also holds many titles including a former Continuing Educations Sponsor for the
Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board Some of his certifications include:
- National Floor Safety Institute Member
- National Floor Safety Institute, Walkway Auditor Certificate
Holder WACH No. 00202
- OSHA Construction Safety & Health Certificate Holder
- OSHA General Industry Safety & Health Certificate Holder
- University of North Texas, Department of Engineering Technology, Walkway Safety Certification
- Florida International University, Master of Science in Construction Management